We are excited to announce the launch of our latest products in micro-scale mechanical testing. Introducing the MicroTester from CellScale Biomaterials Testing! Available in 2 versions to meet your specific testing needs, the MicroTester can compress, pull, bend, indent and shear your delicate biomaterials with incredible force resolution. With vertical Image Resolution of up to 2048px, you can be assured of great visuals in your testing. Possible applications are determining the fracture force of hydrogels, the tensile strength of fine filaments (e.g. spider silk) or even forces generated by cardiomyocytes. View the complete list of our publications here or contact us to find out more today!
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: Collagenous Bioscaffolds for the Treatment of Cutaneous Wounds
- Mechanical Testing of Biomaterials for Non-Engineers
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: Anti-fatigue-fracture Hydrogels
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: A Platform for Generation of Chamber-Specific Cardiac Tissues and Disease Modeling
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: Investigating regional variations in the biaxial mechanical properties of heart valve leaflets