We are excited to announce the launch of our latest products in micro-scale mechanical testing. Introducing the MicroTester from CellScale Biomaterials Testing! Available in 2 versions to meet your specific testing needs, the MicroTester can compress, pull, bend, indent and shear your delicate biomaterials with incredible force resolution. With vertical Image Resolution of up to 2048px, you can be assured of great visuals in your testing. Possible applications are determining the fracture force of hydrogels, the tensile strength of fine filaments (e.g. spider silk) or even forces generated by cardiomyocytes. View the complete list of our publications here or contact us to find out more today!
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: Investigating the Venous Valve Tissue Mechanical Properties and ECM
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: Molecularly-ordered Hydrogels with Controllable Response
- CellScale Attends ASEE2019 with the UniVert Classroom
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: Biomechanical Impact of Localized Corneal Cross-linking
- CellScale User Publication Highlight: IVD Regenerative Medicine featuring Pullulan Microbeads in an Injectable System